Guy screames at your significant other. What do you do?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowWalker

Reaction score
Its just like people that think they own the water. Unless its completely surrounded by their property or a private lake in a neighborhood they got nothin and I'll float on my way.

What do you do? Well, what you should do is just comfort her and help her get past it. What I would like is to go take a rubber hose to that guy and give him a reason to scream. The right thing to do is treat him the way you want to be treated, guys like that get it in the end.

I see his point but he was way out of control... he shouldn't say boo to your G/f The parking in that area is real bad and around the holidays with friends and family visiting having someone park a car in front of their house can be frustrating. What he should do is go to the township and have them make permit parking only if a car is gonna be there longer than an hour or so.

As far as saying something to him it isn't worth the trouble you will get the short end of the stick your G/f moved her car and he called the police anyway and she was ticketed..
I can't stand jenkintown home of the whiners !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know how you feel, but unfortunately there really is not much to be done about it. Even more unfortunate is I rarely see people like that get what they deserve. I understand the guy's point, but he does not own the road. I know plenty of people like that, they drive me nuts. I think yelling at the guy would only make matters worse for you and your girl. Some people are just complete a-holes and there is little to be done.

I agree... Let it go... You will only end up in trouble and it's not worth it...

I would tell your GF to park where ever she wants as it's a public road. If the guy gives her a hard time again then she should give the police a call. Let them straighten him out.....

I think that you should go punch him in the throat.......

That being said, she had better check and make sure that it is legal to park in front of the residence on that residential street. The next time he may just stay calm and call a tow truck.

As previously mentioned as long as it is legal to park there I would continue to do so. Maybe even in the exact same spot as often as possible. We have a slightly different problem on the route I take to work. There is a church that has a very large congregation; sometimes I think everyone drives 2 cars. All along the street, on both sides are No Parking signs. This is a 4 lane highway with no place for parking. If you park along the side, you are blocking a lane of traffic. Never the less, there are generally a hundred cars parked on the street (both sides) every Sunday morning. Never a ticket issued. Park there for 5 minutes on any other day and watch what happens. The police are afraid to ticket cars on Sunday for fear people will complain their religious freedom is being infringed upon. Malarkey I say.

Jerkentown is full of A-holes, you know your girl-friend isnt going to park there and get yelled at again, I'm sure this upset her a bunch. He dont own the street, maybe you should park there and see what happens, he probably saw it was a female and got all swulled. Get her some pepper spray, hey, she got out of the car, felt threatened, end of story.

you can give her what I gave my wife for christmas - a BIG can of Bear Mace (it shoots up to 25ft)

When he approaches her car, she can just roll down her window just enough to spray a stream - as long as she feels threatened, it's perfectly legal. She doesn't know him or that it's his house - all she knows is a strange man is approaching her car in a fit and she feels threatened.

If it were my wife he hollered at - well, she would be upset I KNOW as was your g/f... I would have gone and talked to him and offered him a $20 for her to park. I understand how it sucks for someone to park in front of your house, but a little $$ goes a long way. If he got pissy and wouldn't take the $20 then I would dare him to say something to her the next time she parked in front of his house because the street belongs to taxpayers.

...The police are afraid to ticket cars on Sunday for fear people will complain their religious freedom is being infringed upon.

It'd be interesting to find out how many policemen are members of that congregation that are parking in the no parking zone. :wink:

the dude sounds like a complete nutjob, no amount of talking to is going to change that.

Latest posts