Breakfast

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
While in Jersey I got an invite from Shamoo to meet up and have breakfast together at one of his local diners. MAN! was I glad I was able to make it, Shamoo also brought along with him ACarbone624, and bcritch then showed up about 2 minutes later. We spent about an hour eatting breakfast, drinking coffee, B.S.ing and giggling like a couple of school girls, and after we were all done Mr. Shamoo picked up the tab!!!! Thanks again Mr. Moo, I cant wait for my April trip so we can get together and do some bass fishing Jersey style!!!

breakfast.jpg

BA and Bcritch it was nice meeting you guys. Shamoo it was nice seeing you again and thanks for breakfast! That place had some tasty food.

I want to thank Mr. Jim. If it weren't for TinBoats, we wouldn't be able to have to these wonderful get togethers!

Mr. BA & Mr Carbone it was very nice meeting you guys. We definitely need to get together in the Spring to do some fishing. It was good seeing Mr. Shamoo again and thank you for breakfast.

There was some conversation this morning about having a Jersey vs. PA fishing competition next year. Mr. Shamoo then recruited Mr BA to participate with the Jersey Team :p

Good to see people meeting up and becoming friends off the forums.

If anyone in Northern Illinois or Indiana wants to meet up let me know. I'll be there.

Mr. BassAddict, Mr. b-c-ritch, I mean bcritch, and Mr. ACarbone, The pleasure was all mine my friends. I had a great time, glad every-one enjoyed themselfs. =D>

Mr. BassAddict, I'm glad you made it this morning, it didnt sound too promising Sunday Night. When you venture back home, have a safe journey and we will be doing some Jersey bass fishing in April.

The camera works pretty good, usually they break when I get my picture taken :mrgreen:

Jim said:
The 4 horsemen!

Man, I wish I was there. :beer:

It would be nice if we all could get together, just you let you know Capt.Ahab couldnt make it, something about work, we missed ya buddy #-o

Quackrstackr said:
Jim said:
The 4 horsemen!

Waterwings said:
Talk about a rogue's gallery!

You guys must have missed this:

BassAddict said:
We spent about an hour ~giggling like a couple of school girls

:roflmao:

When I said "we spent an hour giggling" I really ment "I spent an hour giggling" The rest of the guys had hardy pirate like man laughs. :wink:

Jim said:
FishingBuds said:
So who's who?

I've seen bassaddict 's pic before but, I can't match a face with a name on you others.

Behind Addict is shamoo, across from addict is bcritch. Behind bcritch is acarbone624.

=D> =D> =D> Very good Mr. Jim, You know your flock, We should have called this thread Name that :shock: Mug :shock:

shamoo said:
Jim said:
The 4 horsemen!

Man, I wish I was there. :beer:

It would be nice if we all could get together, just you let you know Capt.Ahab couldnt make it, something about work, we missed ya buddy #-o

Maybe next time - and we will fish not play footsee at the diner :mrgreen:

Theres nothing like a good game of footsees, I dont see why they dont make footsees a summer Olympic game(everything else is), it would be perfect, air conditioning, all the comforts of home. the only rule would be if you wear a size 9 shoe, you cant buy a size 16 for the event. :mrgreen:

Latest posts