Man it's cold

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natetrack

Reaction score
We hit 23 below last night without the wind chill. With the wind, it ended up being -40. Take that with 10" of snow and things get a little difficult.

Is everybody else having crazy weather too, or is it just me?

natetrack said:
We hit 23 below last night without the wind chill. With the wind, it ended up being -40. Take that with 10" of snow and things get a little difficult.

Is everybody else having crazy weather too, or is it just me?

:shock: Be safe man, that weather is no joke.

Just 6-8 inches of snow expected today.

I really shouldn't do this to you, but it's almost 60 degrees here. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

We have a cold front coming in tonight and the high for tomorrow is 59. I'm packing my gear now for
tomorrows fishing trip. It's usually 8-10 degrees warmer where we fish in the gulf.

Ya'll's blood must be thicker than ours! I tried to work just off of the Great Lakes in IN and I found out
real quick that a Mississippi boy wasn't cut out for such frigid temps.

I never understood (maybe $$$$$) how Brett Farve took your frigid temps. I live about 3 miles from
where he grew up and went to high school.

Jim said:
:shock: Be safe man, that weather is no joke.

I've lived here my entire life, so I know how to dress and behave in weather like this. Usually when I go outside the only skin exposed is right around my eyes. My 2 year old calls me monster when I go outside to shovel snow. :)

Specknreds said:
Ya'll's blood must be thicker than ours!

We like to think so. Usually in March it starts getting back up to the 30 degree mark and you'll see people in tshirts and shorts running around. When you think about it, compared to what we are at right now thats 50 degrees warmer. #-o

here is a link to my weather right now.
https://www.weather.com/outlook/health/allergies/local/58102?lswe=58102&lwsa=Weather36HourAllergiesCommand&from=searchbox_localwx

Usually in March it starts getting back up to the 30 degree mark and you'll see people in tshirts and shorts running around.

yall are nutty! [-X

lol. its around 45 here at 11am rite now. send some of that snow my way [-o<

Its about 38 here now with 50mph winds....supposed to be a wind chill of 4 degrees tonight!

Some of you are going to hate this but we had a few days in the lower 80s.Then a cold front came through and dropped it down in the 60s.Its supposed to be back in the mid seventies by the weekend. Its about 60 now.

We have had some frost in the mornings but highs in low 60s for a week. Calling for 40s for high today. I havnt wore a coat yet this season. I dont miss the below zero cold. I grew up in Iowa and spent my time shoveling snow. Stay safe up there.

22 this morning with a high of 30 for today. Wind chill of 17 degrees right now.

We didn't have any snow yesterday...none.
Today theres a blizzard,3 feet of snow on the deck,shoveled for 3 hours.Hope it doesn't all blow back in,30mph winds,gusts of 50;16 degreees.
Glad I moved the boat to a covered barn yesterday.

Latest posts