2009 FISHING LICENSE????

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the reminder. 8)

They expire the last day of Feb. in Kentucky. Don't know why they don't make the dates run from Jan. to Jan. I guess they want everyone to have a new one right at Springtime.
headscratch_shrug_smilie.gif

shamoo said:
I'm getting two, NJ and PA.

PA! You better check and make sure you are allowed to cross the bridge 1st

sign.jpg

DOT-Discontinues.jpg

benjamin-franklin-bridge-philadelphia-paphil1.jpg

And, if you are allowed. you had better get your *** up to Bucks County so we can fish!

Captain Ahab said:
shamoo said:
I'm getting two, NJ and PA.

PA! You better check and make sure you are allowed to cross the bridge 1st

sign.jpg

DOT-Discontinues.jpg

benjamin-franklin-bridge-philadelphia-paphil1.jpg

And, if you are allowed. you had better get your *** up to Bucks County so we can fish!
:LOL2: :LMFAO: What an invite :LMFAO: I have a note saying I'm allowed to cross the bridges this year, I'll definetly get in touch for some LMB & SMB fishing.

I don't have one, ain't gonna get one either. State Law says I don't gotta. Disabled Veterans in Illinois get a waiver from needing a hunting or fishing license.

flounderhead59 said:
I don't have one, ain't gonna get one either. State Law says I don't gotta. Disabled Veterans in Illinois get a waiver from needing a hunting or fishing license.

Where is my Sharpie?

Captain Ahab said:
flounderhead59 said:

Where is my Sharpie?

You mean the Post Office hasn't delivered it yet? I mean, I mailed it last year. Slackers. :lol:

MS is good for one year after the date purchased and so is LA.

I currently have the following:
MS $24 Sportsman Licence
LA $90 non-resident
TX $?? non-resident
FL $?? non-resident
AL $?? non-resident
--------------------
= It's amazing what we spend on our sport. :fishing:

flounderhead59 said:

Kentucky being what it is, charges $5 from Veteran's, Senior's and Disabled. Paperwork drill involved and after 3 years they have to go through the process again.

https://fw.ky.gov/disinfo.asp

Illinois law says a veteran with a minimum of 10% disabilty rating is entitled to fish without a license regardless of said veterans home state.

Latest posts