Gran Torino Movie

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingBuds

Reaction score
I usually wait when movies come out on rental but,

I just might go and see this one instead.

Can't believe how well Clint is still going, just hope I can get around like that when I reach that age.

Previews looks good.

It does look like a good one! We don't go to the theater much unless there's a really good movie showing, because sometimes that very large screen makes a movie better than watching it at home. 8)

I really think the name of the movie was supposed to be "Dirty Harry the Senior Years!" I'm with you guys, can't wait to see the movie. He still looks like he can kick some serious a$&

I usually wait until the movies are out on video before seeing them as well....But I might check this one out next week. It looks pretty good.......

redbug said:
1959-1965, Clint done 217 episodes, critics said he wouldnt make it.

move'em on, head'em up
head'em up, move'em out
move'em on, head'em out Rawhide
set'em out, ride'em in
ride'em in, let'em out
cut'em out, ride'em in Rawhide!!!! (PHEW!!!)

Looks like a pretty good movie, but the last few movies that I thought looked pretty good from the previews, ended up sucking. My dad has a gran torino...but not an ugly one like in the movie, he has a 69 gt convertible.

I just wonder how many times Clint is going to use that "finger" gun?! I think he does it 2x just in the commercials! :lol: If he pulls out a real one its gonna hurt!!

baptistpreach said:
I just wonder how many times Clint is going to use that "finger" gun?! I think he does it 2x just in the commercials! :lol: If he pulls out a real one its gonna hurt!!

Okay, I held off responding cause I saw the movie last Monday (a week ago - it was playing in the Chicago area before it released nation-wide) and I was afraid I'd say too much about it. I'm still biting my tongue, but I would offer this: It may not be what you think, certainly not typical Eastwood, but I would recommend it to a friend to go see (yeah, I guess that means all you TinBoaters too :lol: ). Enjoy.....

I just finshed watching in online today. Very good movie.... I would pay to see it in the theater.

I'm a huge Clint fan, and own just about all of his movies. I love his smart asss lines in his flicks, and this one is loaded with them. Definately a movie worth seeing.

Latest posts