Going Ice Fishing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
In Style....................:LOL2:

widebody.jpg

https://www.yoopercrawler.com/

i drive by the factory for these every day on the way to work.

Attachments

• homepage.jpg
    homepage.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 2,195
We don't even get enough snow to own a snow sled. I can't imagine living somewhere that gets enough to need a dedicated snow machine and being able to ice fish.

Quackrstackr said:
We don't even get enough snow to own a snow sled. I can't imagine living somewhere that gets enough to need a dedicated snow machine and being able to ice fish.

Haven't seen any snow blowers around these parts either, and hope I never do, because that would indicate we're in deep ka-ka if we need one of those, lol.

Haha. I tried ice fishing today on Moosehead Lake, in Maine.... it was 11º out, windy, and snowing... Needless to say, I didn't last long. Ended up inside watching old Bond flicks.

Guess I need a Snow Bear :-k

Waterwings said:
Quackrstackr said:

Haven't seen any snow blowers around these parts either, and hope I never do, because that would indicate we're in deep ka-ka if we need one of those, lol.

Used my snow blower about 5-6 times already this year - couldn't live without one (have a heart attack shoveling) here in Chicagoland.. :(

FishingCop said:
Waterwings said:
Quackrstackr said:

Used my snow blower about 5-6 times already this year - couldn't live without one (have a heart attack shoveling) here in Chicagoland.. :(

In the month of December Fargo, ND got 30" of snow. Needless to say, I use my snowblower about once a week from November to March because of the wind blowing snow around and filling in my driveway.

There has been about 6 more inches of snow since this picture, and we are getting 6 more tonight.

Attachments

• 1223081332.jpg
    1223081332.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 2,101

Latest posts