Save the Sea Kittens!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a good thing I hate cats too huh? Or else I might fall for these shenanigans they are trying to pull. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I couldn't figure out how to save the one I made. I tried Download and embed but can't get it to make a picture I can post here. Not the most computer literate guy around you see. I even emailed it to myself and it only gave me a link to the one on their sight.

flounderhead59 said:
I couldn't figure out how to save the one I made. I tried Download and embed but can't get it to make a picture I can post here. Not the most computer literate guy around you see. I even emailed it to myself and it only gave me a link to the one on their sight.

Flounder send me the link, ill save the pic for you and send it to ya

sharpie.jpg

Thats it...I will never go fishing for fish, I mean sea kittens, again. I guess I will just have to throw lures to the 10-15 farm cats outside my house :lol:

jkbirocz said:
Thats it...I will never go fishing for fish, I mean sea kittens, again. I guess I will just have to throw lures to the 10-15 farm cats outside my house :lol:

10-15??? Looks like 30-200 farm cats

Best line of the summer, i stopped by Jake's house to pick him up in my beater fish van to ghead out:

Captain Ahab
: "jkbirocz, there are cats under the fish van, can you shoo them away so we can leave"

jkbirocz "Just run them over, we have lots"

Lucky for the cats they are really good at self preservation and somehow never get run over

Latest posts