anyone a member of?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katplayer187

Reaction score
anyone on here a member of catfish1.com or fisherie.com??? just some other fishing websites that i am also a member of..

Why go to another site - we got everything that is good right here

old-gregg-36374.jpg%3F1173263346

i am have gotten really big into fishing for flatheads on the three rivers here in pittsburgh this is why i am a member of catfish1.com but i fish mostly walnut and some of lower elk in erie for steel.. i see you are from tionesta i have a camp that is in cooks forest about 10 min away from the volwinkle.. do you fish the spill way and the lake over there?

ultimatebass
texasfishinforum
whiskerkitty
ragetail
whereifish
castorblast (my site)
bigbassfun (castorblast mirror site we fazing out)
dovehuntfun (another one we phazin out for COB)
fishinfanatics
the angling center
iboats
ckoutdoors
catfish1
thebassholes
bassfeed

lol i am a member of all the above sites, NOT to mention here too!!!!

ho_shi said:
ultimatebass
texasfishinforum
whiskerkitty
ragetail
whereifish
castorblast (my site)
bigbassfun (castorblast mirror site we fazing out)
dovehuntfun (another one we phazin out for COB)
fishinfanatics
the angling center
iboats
ckoutdoors
catfish1
thebassholes
bassfeed

lol i am a member of all the above sites, NOT to mention here too!!!!

Do you ever sleep? :D

Here are the other Fishing forums I frequent (I think that's all). Some more than others of course. This doesn't include the other non-fishing forums I belong to:
TexasSaltwaterFishing.com
anglerworld.com
chitown-angler.com
bbc.com (Bass Boat Central)
glangler.com (Great lakes Angler
jdspinners.com (private)
bassresource.com
iceshanty.com
chicagolandfishing.com
nitroowners.com (also a section for Tracker owners)
fastbass.com
katmasters.com
walleyecentral.com
anglingmasters.com
dalehollowfishing.com
foxlakefishing.com
patharrisonoutdoors.com (New site as of 1-1-09)

Yep, I'm always over on catfish1 forums. Also for you get on fishing-notebook.com for Oklahoma fishing reports and ozarkanglers.com/forums for Missouri fishing reports. :mrgreen:

FishingBuds said:
so, do you guys go under a differant name or keep the same one??

Most of mine are flounderhead59 or just flounderhead. A few of the more professional forums I use a more conservative screen name

flounderhead59 said:
FishingBuds said:
so, do you guys go under a differant name or keep the same one??

Most of mine are flounderhead59 or just flounderhead. A few of the more professional forums I use a more conservative screen name

Now You know you just opened up a door for Ahab to close :lol:

FishingBuds said:
so, do you guys go under a different name or keep the same one??

I originally joined the TFF as Ornery, a nick I was given as a kid not because of my personality, but it came from a mispronunciation of Henry. I noticed that I was getting some responses that were meant to start something. I realized that a lot of the "heated" discussions were among those who were using names other than their own. I changed my user name to my real name and things smoothed out nicely.

so whats everyones names on catfish1? there website doesnt allow talk of other websites that promote fishing so i dunno if they will let me post a tin boat post but ill try it and maybe we can have a few guys join us with some great info!!

katplayer187 said:
so whats everyones names on catfish1? there website doesnt allow talk of other websites that promote fishing so i dunno if they will let me post a tin boat post but ill try it and maybe we can have a few guys join us with some great info!!

This isn't a fishing site... It's an aluminum boat owners site. I was a member of a site that edited all posts that referenced a competitor’s site. I am no longer a member there.

flounderhead59 said:
katplayer187 said:

This isn't a fishing site... It's an aluminum boat owners site. I was a member of a site that edited all posts that referenced a competitor’s site. I am no longer a member there.

I hate that. Nothing like sharing or helping others out. I can understand if you are just there for your own agenda, but If someone asks for something that I saw on another site, I have no issue referencing it.

The way I see it is if they enjoy there time here, they will be back no matter what other sites offer.

and the reason for this website is for aluminum boats and what do you do on a boat?? umm maybe fish..and this is why i joined this site to learn about boats and diffrent things when im gonna need help when working on my boat and once i learn i can help others learn that come to this site.... i did post this website on catfish1 and they did delete the post..