New Decals

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
The new Decals are on there way. Get yours hot off the presses. Awesome work from IguanaGrafix as usual! =D>

Link:
https://tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4938

Sorry for the delay for those who have Pm'd me.

My orders are in... this is one of the best looking decals I've seen anywhere in a long time.

[-X Ah dang! I have the other new ones mounted on the boat sides and one on the truck window, what the heck am I gonna do!? :-k

:idea: I'll take two of the New 8" decals ! 8) . Those are sharp! =D>

Guys these new decals are awesome! I ordered a set of 15" one's from Darryl (with Jim's approval) because I needed a little extra something between my front and rear lettering on the sides... when I saw the American flag in the background, I couldn't pass it up.

DSCF0628.jpg

DSCF0626.jpg

DSCF0625.jpg

Those are sweet. Once the financial situation clears up a little (Christmas time, and the first of the year is always tough), I'll have to get a couple. They almost look too nice for my ugly rig. They will certainly fit the color scheme I am planning on the next rig too, provided I don't decide to go with a clear coat over plain aluminum.

OhioStateBuckeye said:
Only thing i dont like is that it is Florida Gator Colors

it's not supposed to be Gator colors... who I HATE by the way. I went to Clemson, and I've seen an orange and white boat before and I didn't want to do that.

I'm thinking about putting huge FU letters on the back... and it won't stand for Florida University.. If someone tells me they like my gator boat I'll tell them to check out the back - that's for them :beer:

flounderhead59 said:
Nothing against the American Flag one but I like the original one better. The print stands out more.

I made mine with my new sharpie

I think I mis-spelled "tin"

Anyone want to join "TrinBoats" ?

I'm thinking since I just put the other ones (brushed metal look) on the boat, I may replace the 6" one on my truck window with a new 8" stars & stripes one. I'm also thinking the recent new one would make a great logo on the back of a t-shirt ! 8)

Latest posts