Is winter over yet?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowWalker

Reaction score
We have another snow storm coming tonight around 3 AM and tomorrow night we will be at a balmy -35 degrees with the wind chill. Time to break out the tshirt and shorts.

I hate winter :evil:

Woo hoo!!!! Just think of all the ice that will be made. Even some of the bigger lakes will have safe ice real quick!!! =D> =D> =D> :D :D :D

flounderhead59 said:
Woo hoo!!!! Just think of all the ice that will be made. Even some of the bigger lakes will have safe ice real quick!!! =D> =D> =D> :D :D :D
I don't have ice fishing gear or know anyone that does, so that thought doesn't help me. At least some people have something they can do.

I really don't mind the cold, but when it starts to mess with the seabass trip I have a problem with it. The cold snap will start to hit us tomorrow and continue into the rest of the week. I guess I am gonna have to break out the long johns for work. I don't thing we will see -35, but we are supposed to get some record cold :shock: Gotta love global warming :|

Latest posts