Crazy People

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhioStateBuckeye

Reaction score
So for those of you that dont know i happen to be a deputy at a Sheriff's Office and i work 3rds so i thought id enlighten you on my night so far. I started at 11:00pm and its now 1:00am....

So i went to a womans house who was labeled as possible Code76 (Mental) we had to bust her door down last night because it was reported she was going to attempt suicide (we found her attempting to overdose last night) so i got the wonderful dispatch to head over there.

Not only was she angry at me but she wanted me to pay her right then and there because it was my fault for breaking her door down... haha and to put the icing on the cake it took we 25 minutes to get her to answer the door she was just standing there looking at me through the window almost had to bust it down again haha gotta love it

hope all is well

Your attempted suicide story reminds me of one I had when I was a cop. I got a call of an atttempted suicide at a residence, and when I arrived the paramedics were already there. It was in the heat of the summer and the front door to the house was open. Upon exiting the vehicle I heard the loudest belch I had ever heard in my life followed a few seconds later by a fart that would have blown the house to smithereens had there been an ignition source. I mean, it almost rattled the windows. Even considering what cops see on a daily basis this was a bit unusual.

As I walked in a middle-aged woman was sitting on the couch looking more than a little uncomfortable. Every few seconds or so she would squirm, flush in embarrassment, and then let out a tremendous belch followed by an equally impressive fart. I can't even begin to guess how many times she did this while I was there but it was hysterical.

As it turned out, her husband was a golfer who habitually spent every waking hour at the golf course whenever possible followed by the evening out with his golfing buddies. Fed up with being neglected, she went to the medicine cabinet and swallowed everything she could find, including a whole bottle of Alka Seltzer, which she chewed up and washed down with water. Needless to say, the effervescent action worked its magic on both ends.

Seeing that the paramedics had things under control, I walked out humming softly to myself, "Plop, plop, fizz, fizz. Oh, what a relief it is."

Seeing that the paramedics had things under control, I walked out humming softly to myself, "Plop, plop, fizz, fizz. Oh, what a relief it is."

Now that's funny! :lol:

Imagine having a brother in LE and the other is a firefighter. It was always funny when they'd get together a start kidding each other about who's job ws the toughest. One I always remember is when my LE brother told my FF bother the only reason they got to fires so quick is because they were in the neighborhood grocery shopping when the call came in, lol.