Found Capt. Ahabs Sharpie at a Fishermans Flea Market

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
I picked up Mr. bcritch to go to a flea-market this morning, arrived at destination only to find out it had been moved(the old note on door trick) to a different location, so off we went, found the road and started driving till I heard a "here it is" from my trusty co-pilot, lucky I had just gotten new brakes or I would have skided past the entrance.

We headed in, checked out the tables and got seperated, upon approaching this certain table I noticed a certain "sharpie" amongst the fishing tackle, so I purchased some jigs(very nice) and started talking to the owner of the table and was told this was the missing "sharpie" of the legendary Capt. Ahab, my co-pilot is now with me, another table owner started talking to us and it turned out to be "BLK fisher", nice meeting you. Soooo Capt. I found your "sharpie", only problem is it had a "redbug" clasping it, good luck trying to pry it loose.

011809_10571.jpg

Mr. Redbug even let me & Mr. Shamoo touch the sharpie :shock:

Nice little show today. I managed to pick up Striper rigs, Flounder rigs, some drop shot plastics (from Mr. Redbug) & some 3.5" Split Tail HawgShads that I can't wait to try this year drop shotting.

bcritch said:
Mr. Redbug even let me & Mr. Shamoo touch the sharpie :shock:

He was hesitant at first, but the expression on his face afterwards let us know he was glad we did. I think Mr. BLK fisher snuck a touch!

Very nice meeting you guys. Shamoo and bcritch. It was a good time talking to you fellas. February 22 there is another one there. Hope to see you there. Wayne, nice talking to you man. Thanks for the info on the ABA.

Missing again!!!!!
All I know is after meeting the guys (glad to put a face to the names) i went to sign my package of "wingman baits" I looked around ad the sharpie was gone. I remember hearing someone saying they were send it to the swamps of mississippi

Somebody post a link to the thread that explains what the heck is going on here. I am so confused. I had seen the sharpie stuff in Ahab's siggy, but that is the extent of it.

Latest posts