Acadia Sports

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefpoet1972

Reaction score
Has anyone used anything by Acadia Sports? I just ordered their new tackle bag, which looks great. (HUGE! Like two bags in one.) Heard great things about their rods and reels, and their new hard lures look good too.

i have 2 f series and 2 p series rods

i like em Acadia has a great warranty, I broke a rod and had one delivered with missing cermanic and they sent me replacements within 3 days to my door

let us know bout the bag, I have a ochobee special bag and use the heck outta it

Yes please let us know about the bag, i have been eyeing it!

Anyone else have opinions on rods and reels from them? I have heard the rods are really good, but the baitcasters are junk. They REALLY play their stuff up on their site. lol

Got the bag a few days ago. Like I said, it's huge. In fact, I decided it's just too big for my needs. I'm sending it back today. It's a decent product, pretty durable. One thing that needs improvement is the zippers. The zipper for the sunglasses pocket sticks every time. If you look up their inventory of damaged products it looks like this is a problem. And the stitching on one of the bag handles wasn't totally done--kind of off-center. But otherwise, not too bad. I have a feeling, though, that the $ might be better spent on something by one of the established companies.

I bought their crankbaits, nothing special. the hooks are poor quality.
I have 2 P model rods, they are very good

Latest posts