Hey guys, I'm back! haha

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salmon_Slayer_2008_Lund

Reaction score
Hey everyone, it so far has been a long cold winter. I had PC problems for the most part, so I decided "what the hell" I am going to pick up a new laptop and so I did. Well to pass the time before the 2 fishing shows here in Ontario I clean snow on average 3 times a week lol. So hows everyone doing?

BassAddict said:
Welcome back and congratz on the new laptop!!! I love buying new stuff to replace broken stuff (especially when it can be easily fixed or I broke it "accidentally") LMAO

Thanks hah, ya same here. I love getting new stuff. Especially if its one of those "feel good" purchases ahahha. :lol:

welcome back man :D

that happened to me two years ago, darn lightning took out my phone and computer(so I found out the hard way the surge protector wasn't workiing) :lol: was a boring time :roll:

Jim said:
Waterwings said:
Was wondering what happened to you, lol. Welcome back! 8)

same here! Welcome back!

Haha thanks!

FishingBuds said:
welcome back man :D

that happened to me two years ago, darn lightning took out my phone and computer(so I found out the hard way the surge protector wasn't workiing) :lol: was a boring time :roll:

LOL! I think thats what happend with mine!

My 'puter has been acting up lately. Sometimes when I turn it on it freezes before everything loads. Cursor won't move when it happens. Occurs at different intervals of the loading process. This morning I was on-line and it shutdown while I was typing. It's almost 4 yrs old now, but I'm thinking it should do better than that. Got it re-started in Safe Mode yesterday and ran diagnostic programs, and it states everything is okay.
headscratch_shrug_smilie.gif

My wife asked me if I wanted a regular computer or a laptop, but I really don't want to put out any $$ right now for a new one. Guess I'll go until this one totally craps out and then make a decision.

Waterwings said:
My 'puter has been acting up lately. Sometimes when I turn it on it freezes before everything loads. Cursor won't move when it happens. Occurs at different intervals of the loading process. This morning I was on-line and it shutdown while I was typing. It's almost 4 yrs old now, but I'm thinking it should do better than that. Got it re-started in Safe Mode yesterday and ran diagnostic programs, and it states everything is okay.
headscratch_shrug_smilie.gif

My wife asked me if I wanted a regular computer or a laptop, but I really don't want to put out any $$ right now for a new one. Guess I'll go until this one totally craps out and then make a decision.

Mine was 5 before she died. I got a DELL STUDIO 17 in Midnight blue, I will post pics!

imgp3607rv6.jpg

imgp3608br5.jpg

imgp3609mp4.jpg

imgp3610jh2.jpg

Latest posts