2009 Angler of the year

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Bassboy1,
You can add as many pictures as you want I think when they are linked.

Post your comments here for the Contest. I want to keep the contest thread just pictures. It will make it easier to go through instead of 100 pages of comments. :D

Beware the Mad Mainer :lol:
Tomorrow and Saturday I will be out and about hopfully taking pics of all the hogs I catch. Also I will be out of work most of February for a temporary lay off :x only good thing is that I have two solid weeks of fishing planned =D>

Flounderhead must have hacked my account and put that

I would have said - **** Jimmy T. you catch the biggest ole fishes i ever did see

And you are handsome

And well groomed

Captain Ahab said:
flounderhead59 said:
Think I'll send Jim a Sharpie so he can draw big a ole "X" across your pictures.

See, everyone is against me :cry:

Not me Capt., I remember your promise to "Pay my fare" for the next sea bass trip... you're my good buddy now :lol: Just let me know if you need some more Sharpies, I got ya covered... or, anything else I can do - just say the word :wink: :wink:

FishingCop said:
Captain Ahab said:
flounderhead59 said:
Think I'll send Jim a Sharpie so he can draw big a ole "X" across your pictures.

See, everyone is against me :cry:

Not me Capt., I remember your promise to "Pay my fare" for the next sea bass trip... you're my good buddy now :lol: Just let me know if you need some more Sharpies, I got ya covered... or, anything else I can do - just say the word :wink: :wink:

You got it - I am good on Sharpies right now

You get your Chi-town butt to Pa and I got you fare covered for any trip you want

Ever catch a Tuna?

See, everyone is against me :cry:[/quote]

Not me Capt., I remember your promise to "Pay my fare" for the next sea bass trip... you're my good buddy now :lol: Just let me know if you need some more Sharpies, I got ya covered... or, anything else I can do - just say the word :wink: :wink:[/quote]

You got it - I am good on Sharpies right now

You get your Chi-town butt to Pa and I got you fare covered for any trip you want

Ever catch a Tuna?[/quote]

tried once, but cut my finger on the can :roll:

Latest posts