Tiki stiks......No more

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is crazy - they just released a new line of Creature bait and swim baits this month

Well thank goodness that JDBaits is still making my soft plastics!

Wow!! Their Platypus looks like a decent bait, I'm going to scarf up on them. Economy took another business :(

shamoo said:
Wow!! Their Platypus looks like a decent bait, I'm going to scarf up on them. Economy took another business :(

I'm about to order a beach towel and some flip flops! :LOL2:

Baits are $2 if you call and order from them direct.

wow that sucks, they were the first stick baits I ever tried :cry: I also love their 4" sticks for smallies....and the sweet swirl colors, oh well

Waterwings said:
Holy crap! That's my go-to bait around here for Spots! :shock: . I better get to Wally World and see what's left!

Call them they are selling for $2.00 a bag if you call direct

Captain Ahab said:
Waterwings said:
Holy crap! That's my go-to bait around here for Spots! :shock: . I better get to Wally World and see what's left!

Call them they are selling for $2.00 a bag if you call direct

They closed at 5pm (Central time), but I just sent them an email! Hopefully I an get a few bags of the Red Shad for $2 each. Might also get one of those red Wave Worm ballcaps too. 8)

Just got back from Walmart and they now only have two pegs (near the bottom of the shelf no-less) dedicated to Tiki Sticks. There used to be a whole more before, and displayed at eye level.

Dang... I remember going to walmart and buying up about 10 packs of TikiSticks for 1.00 a pack about 2 years ago on clearance. Used the crap out them!! I still have some. I also have a new pack of the Christmas Tree colored ones I won during the Christmas Giveaway!!

Sucks to see a good company go under....wonder how many more are going to be affected?

Where is the "Change" Obama?

I talked with one of the guys at tacklewarehouse.com and they still have some stuff so if you want it you better get your order in before it's too late. Sounds like a good item I could put on ebay!! 8)

Captain Ahab said:
WaveFishing.com site is now down - if you did not order I guess it is too late

Well crap! Guess that's why they didn't reply to my email. :-k

kentuckybassman said:
I talked with one of the guys at tacklewarehouse.com and they still have some stuff so if you want it you better get your order in before it's too late. Sounds like a good item I could put on ebay!! 8)

I'll checkout their site. Thanks! 8)

Back! They had 3 packs of the Red Shad left, so got them and 3 bags of the Smoke Shad. I asked the lady in the sporting goods section if they had any stock in the back and she said that's all they had. I told her they won't be getting anymore either. Already seeing the Tiki Sticks for $3.99 up to $5.00 a pack on the internet. I wonder what caused them to close-down so quickly?

Thats what i was wondering. I didnt see this untill the day after it was posted, and by then they already had the site closed.

As I mentioned above - I do not consider anything by Wave a premium bait - they were one of those "good for the price"

Before you start bidding on Tiki sticks on eBay look into some soft plastics made and sold by the TB sponsors.

Latest posts