New Walmart Supercenter in Vineland, NJ

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACarbone624

Reaction score
Today the wife and I went to the grand opening of a new Walmart Supercenter this morning that is 5 minutes from our house. Of course I had to check out the sporting goods dept. :oops: They had bags of YUM soft plastics (5 per pack) for 97 cents. A pretty good selection of cranks, frogs and plastics. The rest of the fishing stuff was very well stocked. I only managed to spend $20....usually I can't get out of that store without spending a ton of money on all kinds of crap that I don't need. #-o And I guess since this place will be open 24hrs a days, I can go roam the isles in the middle of the night if I choose....and grab a sub at the deli. =P~

ACarbone624 said:
I guess since this place will be open 24hrs a days, I can go roam the isles in the middle of the night if I choose....and grab a sub at the deli. =P~
I can see you doing this, bath robe, slippers, sub in one hand and your YUM Dinger in the other :wink:

shamoo said:
ACarbone624 said:
I guess since this place will be open 24hrs a days, I can go roam the isles in the middle of the night if I choose....and grab a sub at the deli. =P~
I can see you doing this, bath robe, slippers, sub in one hand and your YUM Dinger in the other :wink:

NO PICTURES please Lord, no pictures!

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

bathrobe5nk.jpg

I always check out those bags of soft plastics for 97 cents. Great way to try some different types/colors without dropping a bunch of money. Occasionally they change whats in the box of them as well.

super walmat is the shizel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be sure to check them out i the fall when they mark most of the stuff down.
I picked up a 750gph live well pump for $8

redbug said:
super walmat is the shizel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be sure to check them out i the fall when they mark most of the stuff down.
I picked up a 750gph live well pump for $8

Your right, I got a 500gph bilge pump last year for $3.00

Wal Mart is the debil.......

I had just as soon have my toenails yanked out with a pair of vicegrips as go to the ones around here.

Captain Ahab said:
shamoo said:
ACarbone624 said:

NO PICTURES please Lord, no pictures!

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

that was funny i still have tears running down my face the wife just walked in and asked what was so funny

Latest posts