Treble Tying

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dampeoples

Reaction score
After reading some discussion, I decided to give this a try. They came out looking 'good enough' for a passing fish, I suppose, but I want to refine them. I don't have a vice, so I clamped the hook in a hemostat, and tried to hold the hook, feathers, hemostat and thread in my hand while I wrapped and tied it. It looks like it, too :) I'm gonna work on being neater so when the vice gets here, I won't need it anymore :)

IMG_0750.JPG

IMG_0751.JPG

Sweet bait I love those black poppers and adding a feathered treble will only make it better...

Wayne
PS I got my mp worms and they look great I will test them this weekend on the flats during my 08 season opener

I have 2 early bird 2008 season tournaments and the ABA national championship the first week of Nov down in FLA on the Harris chain I can't wait to get down there.

DP - you need to get a bigger factory with all this great stuff. i just got the baits that I ordered and you are clearly keeping up the high standards that you set when you started!

One day I will be selling you "original" baits on ebay for super big bucks - and telling people "Ya I knew him when"

Latest posts