Crazy People 2

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhioStateBuckeye

Reaction score
So i was driving on another boring hopeless night just arrested a guy who stole his uncles car and was heading to the station to get myself my grub that i had packed when a call comes blaring over the radio "Woman being held hostage" so the pucker factor kicked in, long story short i get there thinking i was going to ride out in a blaze of glory with my AR (assault rifle) and i come to find some heavily intoxicated guy who was wearing a pink thong passed out in front of the house.

To end the story it came to be that his wife and him were at a party. he got too drunk, she didnt want to leave with the guys she was with so he got mad and basically got his arse kicked haha

gotta love it though

" heavily intoxicated guy who was wearing a pink thong passed out in front of the house."

HAHA :LMFAO:

hope he doesn't try to reflect too much on what happened that night :mrgreen:

lol he was beat up pretty bad, but he was the one arrested for causing panic, public intox, and public exposure.

The other guys were just given a summons for the assault.

Its not my fault his wife wanted to stay with her "Friends"

BassAddict said:
kentuckybassman said:
:postpics: Don't you just love it when a boring night turns in to something like that ??!!LOL

I Really don't think this thread needs photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good story tho Buckeye =D> :lol: :lol:
Trust me dude I agree!! It was a joke i promise!! The thought of a guy drunk in a thong makes me...............well not too happy :x