FishMatePro.com

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhioStateBuckeye

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with these livewells? im thinking of putting the 38'' in my jon. watcha think? or should i go with the 48 but then again my boat is a 16x48 lol

I've looked at those before... but i just can't justify with myself spending that kind of money when I can make my own for about $50.

If I were to buy one, i would definitely buy aluminum though - that thing will last the test of time. Where are you planning on putting it? I think I can get my bro-in-law to make me one that will fit into my rear bench out of aluminum (he owns an HVAC, so he has all this aluminum and the bends and crimp machines). the only problem I have with that is where i would put the person in the back if anyone ever fished with me. I guess I could always put a pedestal seat with a long pole in the floor deck.

I was thinking of putting it in the middle of my deck with a storage space on each side of it.

im not good with making my own things :( i dont have or know of anyone who works with aluminum heck i barely can work with wood haha

I've been looking at too, I'm looking at the 36'' for my 1436 G3. I'll problably will put it in the middle bench seat. That way the weight will be distrubuted better, especially with the batteries in the back. Hoping to get it and installed by spring for tournies. If I get it I'll post pics and and let you all know what I think.

Latest posts