Got my wife a "hall cleaner" for 16th anniversary

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sccamper

Reaction score
You might think that after 16 years I would learn not to get my wife cleaning products for a gift.
But I did and she loves it.

PICT0007em.jpg

Its the one she wanted. Mossberg 500 cruiser 12gauge 8 shot. Its a blast to shoot! She didnt stop smiling all day yesterday. She let me and a friend shoot after she was done. 00 buck 3in mag is a bit much to enjoy to shoot in this one. I slipped one in on my buddy for round 7. I quick fired 3 rounds, I was ready to put it down after that. My wife ran though 50 or so 2 3/4 dove loads and wished we had more time. Also got her shooting my 9mm some what on target after 3 differant outings.

Nice gift, my dad just picked one of them up last week. It comes in that waterproof tube, when I saw it in the gunshop the week before I thought it was some kind of missle casing :? . Neither of us have shot it yet, but I can't wait 8)

My girlfriend loves to shoot mainly .22's and small handguns, but my 870 also. We shot clays last summer and she loved it, but I don't think she hit any :shock:

Hall Cleaner :mrgreen: :mrgreen: That's how I showed my wife to take care of any intruder after we got married. Told her to grab the shotgun, put the butt of the gun agianst the wall and take care of business and I would take the gun out of the wall and patch the hole when I got home. Glad I never had to patch a hole. Nowadays she is using a .357 to do the cleaning. :lol: