Serious Super Bowl Questions!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
1, Who is going to win it?

2, What's on the menu?

I think the Steelers are going to win it, but Im rooting for Arizona.

Cant decide what to cook for it, I need to try to be somewhat good.

I really dont have a favorite but wouldnt mind seeing the cards pull it off since they have never won one.

Not sure about the menu yet...

GO STEELERS
Ben wont choke this time like he did 3 years ago. If we can stop Fitzgeralds we can stop the Cards. Im pretty sure we will beat up Warner pretty good. Bad things always happen to him when he gets pushed around.

Steelers win: 24-13 And have multiple defensive Touchdowns. :lol:

Even though Pittsburgs a Penna team, I'm sticken wit the NFC, Cardinals all the way. Fitsgeralds is going to be hard to stop.

Go wit the hotwings only give them a different name, Arizona Reds.

Dont know if you can do this or not, make some potato or mac salad, make half the potatos or macs red by adding red food coloring put together for an Arizona theme.

They always say defense wins championships, guess well find out. I just hope its a good game, but ill be rooting for the cardinals. I got Boldin finding his way to the endzone before its over, cant wait to see what happens with him in the off season.
As for food, I dont know yet, but there will be :beer:

since the titans didnt make it, its strickly beer on the menu. who needs to rember a pit/arz game anyways............ :mrgreen:

Loggerhead Mike said:
since the titans didnt make it, its strickly beer on the menu. who needs to rember a pit/arz game anyways............ :mrgreen:

Well put Loggerhead!! =D>

I'll put my own spin to it; since the Aints didn't make it (oops!! the Saints). It's a local thing...

I will be boiling some mudbugs though!! =P~

I dont really care who wins. My wife and I always have a lazy day on Superbowl Sunday. We will be having hot roast beef sandwiches some wings and other finger foods all washed down with some of her special frozen margaritas
We are going out Sat . night to dinner and a comedy club with some friends it should be a great weekend

ilinimud said:
GO STEELERS
Ben wont choke this time like he did 3 years ago. If we can stop Fitzgeralds we can stop the Cards. Im pretty sure we will beat up Warner pretty good. Bad things always happen to him when he gets pushed around.

Steelers win: 24-13 And have multiple defensive Touchdowns. :lol:

Well i was kinda close. And we didnt stop Fitz, but still won! :D IMO Big Ben should have been the MVP for putting together that drive. Sure Holmes caught em all, but Ben made it! I was upset about that.

Latest posts