customizing ideas

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fowlmood77

Reaction score
Found a site I think all may enjoy as I was looking for ideas on my next project.
https://bbcboards.zeroforum.com/zeromain

I especially like the "Clever Tips & Ideas" section

To view all the threads of a certain forum, you will need to go to the bottom of the page and change the "date range" from 30 days to "all posts"

Bluewater LED seems EXTREMELY popular with these guys too =D>

Oh yeah, some of those guys are merciless. A lot is good natured as a lot of them know each other, but to an outsider you would think they are vicious.

flounderhead59 said:
Oh yeah, some of those guys are merciless. A lot is good natured as a lot of them know each other, but to an outsider you would think they are vicious.

That was the feeling I got. :(

ben2go said:
flounderhead59 said:

That was the feeling I got. :(

Same here... You need to be thick skinned over there. Sometimes its just a hair too much.

I belong to quite a few fishing/boating sites and I still think this is the best site.I come here almost daily.The other sites I may visit once or twice a week or less.

Latest posts