A HUGE thank you to DOCWATSON and Captain Ahab

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Docwatson & Captain Ahab,
You have left me speechless and even brought tears to my wifes eyes. What a pleasant surprise it was to receive this awesome gift you made for us when Danielle was born. I was completely shocked when I opened the box (because I did not order anything lately) and inside was a beautiful custom framed picture of Danielle. I had company over and everyone was in awe at how awesome this was. I checked out the website and now I know what I will be giving when family and friends have babies. It beats flowers, and outfits and all that other stuff you always get. This is unique and it brings it to another level. Simply awesome work. =D>

For those that might be interested in a unique gift, this is the way to go. I can guarantee you will be remembered if you buy one of these.

DanielleFrame.jpg

Captain Ahab,
Your too slick my friend! 8)

Thank you DocWatson & Captain Ahab! :beer:

Jim,

That is such an awsome gift and momento of your baby's birth. It's simply beautiful.

Capt & Doc are definately a first class pair - three cheers to them =D> =D>

wow! that's awesome!

:beer: Cheers to Doc and Capt! You guys are great (as is everyone on this site)!

That is a beautiful baby girl in a awesome frame by your friends. You do so much for us and its nice for someone to do something for your family. My thanks also goes out to Doc Watson and Captain Ahab.

Niice work Mr. Doc Watson & Capt. Ahab, =D> , I tip my hat to yall, very thoughtful gesture =D>

flounderhead59 said:
I just added that site to my list of favorites as I just found out the other day our youngest daughter (21) is expecting

I'll be looking for your order in about 6 months. :wink: Congratulations Grandpa !!!!

Latest posts