Hello! Glad to be here!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Lunker

Reaction score
Hello everyone... glad to be here. I was introduced to this site by one of your members named David who found one of my posts on another website. I have'nt had much of a chance to see the whole site but what I have seen is exceptional. I will definately be spending time here!

My name is Jim Comer and I'm from Clearfield, Pennsylvania, located in the beautiful mountains of North Central Pennsylvania. I'm a retired webmaster who spends approximately 280 days a year fishing for bass and musky. Our local lake, Curwensville Lake, has a reputation for holding large numbers of trophy smallmouth and musky. I have taken 16 smallies larger than 5lbs in the last two years. The biggest being 7lb, 4oz. I have taken several musky ranging from 40 to 60 inches. Because this lake is so productive I have built a 46 page website around it. I have much information and many good pics showing the trophy's coming out of this little lake. If you would like to check it out go to... https://www.curwensvillelakefishing.com
When you're there check out the Fishers Of Men Tournament Trail. Huge tournaments are sponsored each year! Although they are a Christian organization, with thousands of members, you do not have to be a Christian to participate.

Well, thats it for now. Looking forward to some great times here. By the way, if you're ever over this way let me know. I'll be glad to take you out for some great fishing.

God bless,

Jim Comer <"}}}}}><
www.curwensvillelakefishing.com

Thanks for joining - Uncle Lunk is a Tin Boat guy and has a 1st class web site. You want to see how a fishing club site should look - look at his site!

I just posted on the other thread BEFORE I read this. Again I was looking at your site...Awesome. When I get back from fishing tonight I will visit it in depth.

Thanks again for joining! :D

Jim

Awesome site Uncle Lunker! That looks like small mouth heaven based on the pictures. (I dig the Steelers schedule link as well!) I usually return home to Pittsburgh once a year and spend a few days on Erie while there. This looks like the same drive time... maybe I'll have to check it out next year...

Anyway, welcome to the site!