SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbug

Reaction score
https://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.html?year=2009&month=03&date=21&hrs=05&ts=24&min=30&sec=0&tz=local&lang=en&show=dhms&mode=t&cdir=down&bgcolor=%23CCFFFF&fgcolor=%23000000&title=Countdown%20Tospring

KMixson said:
I think spring is on the way. I just received my Spring Angler 2009 catalog from BPS today.
I got mine a yesterday, not even one month into the new year and I have two catalogs what a waste of paper. Back to the point Ill be happy when its march, 30 days away. Spring 51, gives me plenty of time to make more sticks, frogs, and other plastics

Screw spring. I'll be out there as soon as the ice burns off. Which according to past weather, should be very soon.

just over 73000 minutes to go!!!!

i am not as hard core as Mr fish but I hope to get the boat in the water March 1st
I have A trip booked with captain Karl on the flats this spring we still have to pick the date but I cant wait

Are you going for stripers (aka Rockfish)?

I will be out on those Susky flats this spring again - let me know if you want to join us!

Captain Ahab said:
Are you going for stripers (aka Rockfish)?

I will be out on those Susky flats this spring again - let me know if you want to join us!

I think I a dong a combo trip I have a few bass tournaments down there and am not sure of all the back channels to get around so I am VERY hesitant to run very far.
So the plan is that we will fish for half the day then he will drive the various channels so I can find my way around.

Wayne

SPRING is here in this part of the country. Took the kids & wife pond fishing last night with so so results. Broncoman is on the water right now, and we are headed out again on Friday cause I took a vacation day to fish, WooWhoo! 'Bout time!

redbug said:
it's mmid 50s here whats your point???

I will make my point again at about 9:30 pm when it drop into the 30* range. Low of around 26* again tonight

You work for the power company - DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS COLD!

Schools and goverment offices closed today in my neck of the woods.
On the bright side,right where I live we didn't get any snow.