1000+ members

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Tinboats.Net, you finally did it, 1000 members, waaaaahooooo!!! It was just a matter of time, once word got out that all egos get checked at the door, well lets just say this is the only site that I know of that is rated PG and I am proud to be a member of it =D> and thanks to the Mr. Jim, Mr. Waterwings and a few deputies that keep it that way =D>

Wow. That's crazy. I'm pretty sure when I joined I was like the 100th member or something. I can't believe how fast this site has grown since then. Congrats on another milestone for tinboats.

I love this site... I've found a few sites in the past that I was all gung-ho about.. but after a while the excitement wore off. This has not happened with this site, probably because of the personal attention and repect we give each other. It's great getting on a site were I can honestly say that I consider everyone my friend. Cheers! :beer:

Im lovin it. cool stuff not sure which member i was but i was one of the latter members of the group. Im just glad to see no politics! thank god! [-X =D> [-o<

OhioStateBuckeye said:
Im lovin it. cool stuff not sure which member i was but i was one of the latter members of the group. Im just glad to see no politics! thank god! [-X =D> [-o<

you were 937 Ohio

slugo was 1000.

Its gotta be the bumper stickers :wink: I really have to say this is the best fishing/boat site on the web, thanks for everything Jim :beer:

ben2go said:
I think this will be a good year for this site despite the crappy economy.

You mean crappie economy?

And this site is FREE

and gives lots of great prizes just for being a member

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Latest posts