Tonight on National Geographic @ 10PM

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have it set to auto tune on both TVs in the house!!! My wife is gonna love this!! LOL!

Gonna tune in on this also, I would have given anything just to have seen Dottie, Theres another one on at 9 called FishZilla about the invasion of snakeheads.

Dude im watching this "fishzilla" snakehead thing on national geographic, has anyone ever encountered this fish? it looks rediculous? so far it shows maryland, holy crap lol

Well, I looked it up on tv guide and it doesn't show up, but I search for it and it shows up for 9 o'clock. That time slot says man vs wild. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

Thanks for posting

switchback said:
Well, I looked it up on tv guide and it doesn't show up, but I search for it and it shows up for 9 o'clock. That time slot says man vs wild. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

Thanks for posting

Man vs Wild is on Discovery. Hooked on Bass is on NATGEO

Went to put it on and I dont get that channel, made a quick call and my son t-boned it for me, snake head show and the Bass show.

OhioStateBuckeye said:
Dude im watching this "fishzilla" snakehead thing on national geographic, has anyone ever encountered this fish? it looks rediculous? so far it shows maryland, holy crap lol

Someone on here caught one back in late summer last year.Maybe a search will turn up something.There's been rumors that they have been spotted down here in SC but I have yet to see anything in my area.Hope I don't run across that monster.

The snakehead show is a re-run, however it is really interesting. I'd watch it again if it was on. If I am home tonight I am gonna watch the Bass show.

Both of those shows were pretty impressive. That Bass Dotty is one big fat pig. They don't get that big up here, but man that would be sweet to catch something like that.

ben2go said:
OhioStateBuckeye said:

Someone on here caught one back in late summer last year.Maybe a search will turn up something.There's been rumors that they have been spotted down here in SC but I have yet to see anything in my area.Hope I don't run across that monster.

Slim caught it off of one of our frogs, I went to the thread to get the pic but they must of gotten lost in the move.

Edit: I think I might have a copy of said picture, which ill post later today for yas if I can find it

Here it is!

SNAKEHEAD.jpg

Latest posts