I've seen it all now!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow. that's all I can say. I would be embarrassed as hell out there on the water with that thing

That looks pretty cool, doesnt look like all that much fun tho. Although that one guy was trying to do some tricks riding it backward didnt look to cool

They sink like a rock when you stop bouncing.If you're a big boy like me,you'll sink the thing no matter how fast or hard you bounce on it. :LMFAO: There's a few vids on youtube.com and google vids.

Lets see trolling motor, deep cell batt, 200 lbs of gear, 220 lbs of me..... That thing ain't gonna cut it :D

I was wonderin' how that thing displaced any water!!! I figured it would have to sink if it didn't keep moving. I'm not real sure how it doesn't sink even when it IS moving.

KMixson said:
If you stop bouncing and it sinks, how do you get going again? Swim to shore dragging it in the water and start all over again? I don't think I need this contraption.

:idea: I have an idea: Devise an after-market add-on kit that consists of air bags that deploy after it reaches a specific submerged depth, lol :lol:

What would the warning label on this thing say?

If you eat at McDonalds more than 3 times a week, do not attempt.
If you sink, do not try to breath under water or else you will drown.
If anyone should laugh at you while engaging in this activity ignore rule #2.

Latest posts