Found "NEW" plastics

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russ010

Reaction score
I don't know how I stumbled across this website... but here it is https://www.uv-tackle.com/.

These bad boys are expensive too ... 9.99 for 2 worms or any other product you get.

What do you guys think about this stuff??

I don't know if I believe all the hype or not, but I do know I take almost all of my worms and add chartreuse color to them to make them stand out - and I get better results...

ditto... when people ask me how I'm catching more than them and while using the same color.. I have to give the smart a$$ response and tell them "it's all in how you wiggle your worm for the bass to squirm"

it takes a minute for the old timers to get it, but I'm usually gone by the time I hear them laughing hysterically

Thanks Ive seen it all now, they really want 5$ a worm thats awesome =D> I think i'll just stick to fishing the ones i make. Hey bassaddict you think you could copy those

Marketing 101! $5 plastics? Yeah right.
My theroy: if the fish are agressive and feeding they'll hit just about anything in any color. If they're not in an aggressive mood, slowdown and downsize. If your not catching fish you most likely in the wrong spot. Lock jaw in my mind is a myth!

If you want an innovative product that will out last many soft palstics, in addition to being eviromentally friendly, check for my post on Ironclad lures. I should be getting paid to promote this stuff :lol:

HOIST-N-HAWGS said:
Marketing 101! $5 plastics? Yeah right.
My theroy: if the fish are agressive and feeding they'll hit just about anything in any color. If they're not in an aggressive mood, slowdown and downsize. If your not catching fish you most likely in the wrong spot. Lock jaw in my mind is a myth!
Amen to that ;) I agree 100 percent . Some will blame the weather , wind , moon , water clarity and presence of baitfish or lack of ect ect ! As to why they cant catch fish .. IMO No matter what you still got to find the fish and also the key (presentation) to make them bite .

Whats the old saying, "Most lures are designed to catch fisherman, not fish."

I can see some dude spending a fortune on these things hoping to "win money" in his next tournament. I mean.... a bag of ten baits for $50 :shock:

Latest posts