Wow, I am a winner!!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowWalker

Reaction score
I won the Drifter Tackle contest for December.

I have 12 4" cranks coming in a variety of colors, jointed and straight, a 7" crank for a coworker, and a sweet keychain in Perch Color. Maybe it will attract the ladies.

Awesome!

The only thing I can ever really remember winning was a pig from a draw bag at an auction about 20 years ago.. I paid $1, picked a number and if they called my number I would win something.. won a pregnant pig. Ate her about 2 years later though...

Yeah, I Usually enter a few online contests ever time I sit down and ran across this one, they specialize in Musky gear, which I don't fish for. Luckily they had some smaller cranks. I never really fish hard baits, but I planned on going out to some of the cooling lakes this year, so I guess I'll start.

I might have to purchase me a new rod and reel now though :wink:

russ010 said:
Awesome!

The only thing I can ever really remember winning was a pig from a draw bag at an auction about 20 years ago.. I paid $1, picked a number and if they called my number I would win something.. won a pregnant pig. Ate her about 2 years later though...

Maybe some pigs will eat what he won this year :twisted: