Decent Weather Ahead!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhioStateBuckeye

Reaction score
I see that starting tommorow we will be having temps in the 49-55 degree range! means snow will be melting and fishing can start! im sure the rest of the country should be seeing decent weather if we are, and its staying around for atleast 7 days!

but being that this is ohio one day will be 65 the next 30... so im not holding my breath im sure we have another winter storm or two that will shoot through eventually but hey im excited right now!

there calling for 60 this weekend ive already made plans to head to tennesse too catch some lunkers. big difference from our low of 4 and high of 21 today. its kinda like waiting on christmas

yeah it was 8 degrees at 7am this morning i cant wait lol especially after two or three days when the lakes open up, but i have a few dams that have open tailwaters.

haha i hate you, of course todays high is 20 tommorow is 50, than the next six days are 50+ but of course its suppose to rain every day as well.... so flooding.... between the six inches of ice on the lakes, and the 15 inches of snow, and the 5 days of straight rain, we are going to have some fast moving water lol

Highs/Lows here for the next 10 days (according to weather.com):
Today 32°/16°
Feb 6 37°/32° :(
Feb 7 49°/24° :(
Feb 8 35°/22° :(
Feb 9 35°/34° :(
Feb 10 43°/36° :(
Feb 11 40°/27° :(
Feb 12 33°/19° (Snow Showers) :)
Feb 13 27°/16° :)
Feb 14 27°/16° (Scattered Snow Showers) :)

Ya know I do like open water fishing too. But since it's not gonna all melt and "POOF" be spring yet, lets just keep the ice on the lakes solid huh?

Today and tomorrow our highs are in the low 20's with single digits at night....of course on saturday they want around 60 and sunday close to 70. Unfortunately just about everything is still frozen so it will be another fishless weekend of gross melting slow and mud everywhere :(

flounderhead59 said:
Highs/Lows here for the next 10 days (according to weather.com):
Today 32°/16°
Feb 6 37°/32° :(
Feb 7 49°/24° :(
Feb 8 35°/22° :(
Feb 9 35°/34° :(
Feb 10 43°/36° :(
Feb 11 40°/27° :(
Feb 12 33°/19° (Snow Showers) :)
Feb 13 27°/16° :)
Feb 14 27°/16° (Scattered Snow Showers) :)

Ya know I do like open water fishing too. But since it's not gonna all melt and "POOF" be spring yet, lets just keep the ice on the lakes solid huh?

No offense, but I am READY FOR SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[-o<

jkbirocz said:
Today and tomorrow our highs are in the low 20's with single digits at night....of course on saturday they want around 60 and sunday close to 70. Unfortunately just about everything is still frozen so it will be another fishless weekend of gross melting slow and mud everywhere :(

We have a few options - Trout, Delaware or Brunners