Today's tasks

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Well, the weather is supposed to be a little more cooperative today, with a high of 61, some sun, and gusting winds all day. With that in mind, I need to cleanout/straighten the garage. Will definitely need to make a run to the dump (we don't have trash pickup here) to get rid of the trash bags that accumulated during the power outage, due to using paper plates, plastic cups/utensils, and the 3 large bags of stuff that came from the refrigertor. After that is accomplished I'm going to do a test run on the generator my brother loaned me. It's a 5500kw Storm Responder model with a BRiggs & Stratton engine, so we're both interested in seeing how well it runs.. He bought it brand new last week, and he didn't lose power, so it's never been run. However, he did put about 3 gallons of gas in it, so I'm going to add some Stabil and run it through the engine for a little bit. Thinking about making a short video of it running with my cell phone and sending it to his phone. He and his wife leave from Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow on a 6 night/7 day Caribbean cruise tomorrow.

After that, I will have to take the hand-pump that came with the kerosene heater (also his) and pump the fuel in it back into the 5 gallon can of kerosene that I now have on-hand. Once my brother returns home I'll need to return the generator and heater to him. So much for a warmer day off, lol.

Latest posts