Checking in

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcritch

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls. I'm just checking in....
I started a new position at work at the beginning of December and their working me to death. Mostly 14 hour days and very stressful. I do get a chance to stop in and check things out on here but I haven't been able to post too much. Hopefully things at work settle down in the next month and I can participate a little more. I hope everyone is well and I can't wait for this ice to melt so I can wet a line.

I hate their working you to death, but I'm glad you have a job where there is work to be done!

We'll be on the lookout for you, hang in there!

I'm glad to still be working that's for sure.... My boss tells me the same thing all the time :lol:

I had to lay-off a technician on Friday. He was the 5th in the past few months that I had to layoff.

I'm in IT Management. We recently resigned an existing client to a new 3 year deal. Right now we are in a 90 Day Implementation Window in which we are reviewing all of our Process & Procedures as well as Improvement Processes.

Things better slow down, who am I going to wet the line with? You still got my digits?

Good to hear from you.

What's that old saying about employment?....
"My job is secure-Nobody else wants it." :wink:

Latest posts