The pain, the pain....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Appreciate the offer, but we'll be good to go. 24 is on the Fox network. We're just missing the basic channels (NBC, CBS, etc.). at the moment. When power was finally restored all we had were 3 PBS channels for a few days, so it's gotten a little better. :)

I think you can watch the 24 shows on the net... not sure where, but i'm sure they are out there.

Had I known I could have recorded it to dvd and then mailed it to ya

Appreciate it, but I'll be okay........................................I have the internet to keep me occupied :lol: . When the show comes on they always show scenes from the previous week, so I should be good-to-go by next Monday. :)

Cool ! Watching it now afer downloading their player. Only thing is their voices aren't in-sync with their mouths, lol. Kinda like watching one of those old dubbed kungfu movies. 8)

Update: It was last Monday's episode, but that's cool becauise I missed it also. Figured out the out of sync voices was due to the buffering of the video, by they finally evened-out. :lol:

To avoid the buffering lag, start the show and then pause the play and allow it to run it's buffering routine while you go get your snacks & drinks. Then start the show when you get back. Voila !!! no buffer lag.

Latest posts