ok jim whats you goal for this year

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would it just might happen seems like more people staying home then going out and the site did good last year ok heres the plan every member must get 1 new person to join the site this year that would put jim over the top ok ready set go

ben2go said:
That seems a little high to me.What's the stats from the previous years?

As more members join the rate of growth will increase faster and faster. If you can hit 2000 by November of this year, You may be able to hit 4000 by November 2010. Also, as more join the big buck sponsors will be more interested in coming on board making it grow faster also. It can be done.

KMixson said:
ben2go said:
That seems a little high to me.What's the stats from the previous years?

As more members join the rate of growth will increase faster and faster. If you can hit 2000 by November of this year, You may be able to hit 4000 by November 2010. Also, as more join the big buck sponsors will be more interested in coming on board making it grow faster also. It can be done.

Yea,I understand that.It's kinda like a pyramid thing.1 person tells 3 friends,those 3 tells 3 each,and it snow balls from there.

I tell everyone I see about it, I can't twist their arm to check it out. It's their loss if they don't stop by.
Couldn't ask for a better bunch of people.

hardwatergrampa said:
iam working on a couple guys they should be getting on bord shortly

ps capt how come you didnt catch my spelling on the title :)

[-X I noticed - that is just part of your charm

Captain Ahab said:
hardwatergrampa said:
iam working on a couple guys they should be getting on bord shortly

ps capt how come you didnt catch my spelling on the title :)

[-X I noticed - that is just part of your charm
thats not what the wife says lets see now you need to put a peroid here :( this should be a capital thats ie not ei ect,ect ect,
:)

Latest posts