Superstitious?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
As it is Friday the 13th, I was wondering who is superstitious and about what? Can’t say that I am a big believer in that stuff but sometimes ya just gotta wonder…

no way, I'm going camping to Crystal Lake.... :lol:

jason_buckle.jpg

Well I got off work delivering last night and ran to the 24 hour walmart 20 minutes away to pick up some stuff for Saturday, and I didn't check out till after midnight, making it Friday the 13th, and I got home and realized the guy forgot to put some stuff in my bag, so I had to turn around and go back at around 130 AM. Guess what he forgot.

A box of condoms and a card. Nothing like having to drive back for those and ask for them.

ShadowWalker said:
Well I got off work delivering last night and ran to the 24 hour walmart 20 minutes away to pick up some stuff for Saturday, and I didn't check out till after midnight, making it Friday the 13th, and I got home and realized the guy forgot to put some stuff in my bag, so I had to turn around and go back at around 130 AM. Guess what he forgot.

A box of condoms and a card. Nothing like having to drive back for those and ask for them.
maybe he wanted them for himself :twisted:

Latest posts