Im just another new comer

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darb79

Reaction score
I was wasting a little time one day at school and stumbled on this site when I was looking for ideas on a remodle of the boat. Kudos to you guys. This place is great. So with that. Hello, I am Brad Fowler and I want to join your group. I am over here in the great state of Idaho, and from what I have seen most of you are a was away from here. Dont worry, I wont think of you any less. I have made a change in life by starting school after 5+ years as a framing contractor. This past monday was the eight year anniversary of being married to my sweetie, and we have two daughters. Our oldest is 5, and youngest is 3. The other woman in my life still hasent been named yet, but she is a 16ft Grumman with a 25hp yamaha on it. And yes, my wife understands the reasoning for the other woman. This past year I was able to get a seasonal job with the fish and game dept. here in idaho playing with the fish of this region. Which is great because that is what this maddness of schooling is going for. Again I would like to say that this is a great site and i look forward to being a part of it.

You got lucky with your stumble my friend, Welcome aboard, you'll love it here. =D>

Welcome to the madness... you'll soon have many women in your life after looking all over the guys boats on here... good to have you!

Latest posts