Cant sleep!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** that sucks - 5:08 a.m. and getting ready to go fishing.

See, if you get up early to fish you cannot help but fall asleep early! :p

i was up at 4 thanks to the family of 3 that sounded like a heard of elephants, slamming doors revving their car up. i have been stuck in a hotel at work for the past two nights.

I never did sleep over 4 to 5 hours at the most. Finally gave up and went to the doc because my snoring had gotten so bad the wife couldn't sleep in the other end of the house with the bedroom door shut on a real bad night. My wife is a nurse and she said a few times I quit breathing so long and then started gasping for air she thought I was dying when it woke her up. So anyways about an hour into my sleep test the technicians woke me up and put me on a CPap machine so I wouldn't have to come back anoter night and sleep with a machine all night. They said that I definetly had sleep apnea. Well now I sleep 6-7 hours a night and wish I would have went to a doc years ago. Sleep doc said I have had this all my life and the other symptoms like snoring, waking up every hour or two, etc. all started when I got older and heavier.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=341825#p341825 said:
WVfishnfool » 14 Feb 2014 01:41 pm[/url]"] So anyways about an hour into my sleep test the technicians woke me up and put me on a CPap machine so I wouldn't have to come back anoter night and sleep with a machine all night. They said that I definetly had sleep apnea.

100% same story with me. I can't sleep with the machine so I tossed it. It made my blood pressure rise.

I had to do the whole sleep study thing for my drivers license. New laws on commercial license. Anyhow the machine always wakes me up after about 5 hours. But when I use it I do feel 100 times better.

I used to sleep until the alarm went off for work. Then I retired. Now I go to sleep fine but I'm waking up between 3:30 and 5:00 a.m. No apnea, no snoring, I just wake up! I started taking Zzzzquil. Great stuff! No side affects, no sluggishness. I'm sleeping until 6-6:30 now. Good enough for me.
It's much worse to not be able to go to sleep but that doesn't happen much any more.

Knock off all caffeine after 2:00 p.m. and reduce the liquids you drink after about 8:00.

Latest posts