Tinboats.net

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!
I hope it grows too :D . If you have any suggestions for improvement feel free to let me know! I have many plans for this site, Im trying to make it more than just a regular type forum. I want the "little" guy to get a chance to contribute also.

Jim

Big Jim,
There are a lot of Jon Boat only clubs in this area, I've got a list of the one's I know about here, that can be something that might be of interest to the folks that visit.

Looks like the new place to be - so here I am.

DamPeoples gave me the heads up on this place, so I thought i would help you get things moving.

Now, were is that free beer?

esquired said:
Looks like the new place to be - so here I am.

DamPeoples gave me the heads up on this place, so I thought i would help you get things moving.

Now, were is that free beer?

Thanks for joining!

Free beer sounds good (Ice cold on a hot summer day, pool side with the grill going....can you tell it's winter here :cry: )

Check back from time to time when things really start rolling, there are some cool things in the works down the pipeline.

Im talking real lure/bait giveaways and Member bait reviews. Also feel free to create an album and upload your boat/fishing pics.

Thanks again,
Jim

BRYCE said:
Hey guys. Nice site. I look forward to shootin the bull with you all.

Welcome Bryce,
Thanks for joining! As one of the "Pioneers" of this site, I hope you find it a cool place to "hang" and "share"

Stay tuned for some cool things to come.

I promise you guys this site is going to be different than the rest.

Ever evolving but different!

:D :D :D

bcritch said:
Captain Ahab said:
Remember the days when all new members got a free beer - that was a crazy time!

I got a tinboats coffee mug

Are the coffee mugs still available? Or have they been gone a long time?

Thanks.

SevenPin

Jim said:
SevenPin,
Don't listen to these guys. :lol: There were never any coffee mugs.

There will be one day, but we need to come up with the design that will stick.

Ha ha, okay Jim. I guess I haven't firgured out who the believable ones are and who aren't (No disrepect to anyone that likes to pull people's chain :lol: ).

I actually like to little logo on the t-shirt front and think it would look cool on a mug.

And Capt Ahab -- where's my free beer??? :lol:

SevenPin

Latest posts