carpet...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katplayer187

Reaction score
where did everyone get there carpet from and how much did it hit your pocket for??

i cant believe how much carpet is at places around here and even on the internet!!

I got mine at Lowe's... check for the remnants where they take a roll off .. they estimate the length and put the price on there. I had enough from 1 roll to do my 1236... $17

I got mine at Menard's, it was 17 cents a square foot, I think I bought a whole role for $30 and have a bunch left.

russ010 said:
I got mine at Lowe's... check for the remnants where they take a roll off .. they estimate the length and put the price on there. I had enough from 1 roll to do my 1236... $17
If you have a carpet place around you check them out for indoor /outdoor carpet, like Russ stated remnants is a way to go. I know the carpet place near me was willing to give it away to locals.

katplayer187 said:
where did everyone get there carpet from and how much did it hit your pocket for??

i cant believe how much carpet is at places around here and even on the internet!!

Are you talking about for a boat or house?

I got some 4' x 8' I/O rugs that were on sale at one of the box stores for like $10 each. for $20 I still have plenty of leftovers and at that price Im ok if I only get a few seasons out of it.

Lowe's here as well. They had pre-packaged rolls for 16 bucks and I bought three for my 14' alumacraft. I still have one entire roll left if I need to replace anything.

Latest posts