Form of Goverment??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
=D> Two thumbs up. Outstanding vid...thanks much for the link! Everyone in my address book is getting this link. I wish every American would take a few minutes and watch it, especially those that chose not to pay attention in social studies/civics/history classes.

Great video. Thanks for sharing. I am always amazed when I come across yet another person who thinks we have a Democracy here in the USA.

phased said:
Great video. Thanks for sharing. I am always amazed when I come across yet another person who thinks we have a Democracy here in the USA.

Can't view it at work, but can't wait to see it this evening. The Democracy thing makes be crazy. I remember back in the stone-ages when I was in school, we stood up every morning, faced the flag with hand over heart and said "I pledge alliance, to the flag, of the United States of America. And to the republic, for which it stands..."

If you are worries about using the proper labels we have a democratic system of government which is set up as a republic. Of course, follwing the Hamiltonian theorium, we are really a Federalist System or at least should be.

Now, ain't Political Science Fun?

Thinks guys, I thought you should like it, I love how they compare, good lesson. I showed my kids-my son liked the part about Anarchy :lol:

Latest posts