No power here..

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quackrstackr

Reaction score
Nope.

Plenty of power here.

I was without for 6 days because of the ice storm the first of this month and there are still people in the area without.

It has been so windy here most of yesterday, all last night and today also. The news says 25mph winds...those gust must be 40 or 50mph. Another day stuck in the house.

my power went out yesterday also A tree branch fell across the primary lines in front of the house
good news is when that line trips it knocks out the power to 1500 people so it get fixed quick..

Know exactly how you feel. We went 7 days without power because of the ice storm, and yes, it gets pretty **** cold. I didn't know we owned so many blankets until my wife started dragging them out. If you have solar powered yard/sidewalk lights you can use them as "night lights" in the evening like i did. Just remember to put them outside the next morning to recharge from the sun. We also still have people w/o power here. Hope you get your power back soon It's definitely not a fun time going awhile w/o it.

Latest posts