2 stroke oil and static sound......

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shizzy77

Reaction score
now that we are late in winter does anyone miss the smell of two stroke oil and that static sound you hear from your hull when a boat goes by? I sure do.

still another month or so till Ice out....... :(

shizzy77 said:
now that we are late in winter does anyone miss the smell of two stroke oil and that static sound you hear from your hull when a boat goes by? I sure do.

I smelled that smell, and heard that sound this morning..... :lol: :lol:

redbug said:
shizzy77 said:

we shouldd be on the ater in the next 2 weeks!!! the nock is aesome just after ice out

I think at least three weeks before that is ice free - still pretty solid and teh weather is not suppossed to warm up in the next week

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

Arf arf arf... That's my other dog impression.

kellyoddball.jpg

redbug said:
shizzy77 said:

we shouldd be on the ater in the next 2 weeks!!! the nock is aesome just after ice out

still had a good 18" of ice on the lake yesterday.

I guess the hiss of my buddy heater and the colors on the flasher will have to do for a while. :D

I am having serious cabin fever myself. I cannot wait until ther lakes are free of Ice. I am really wanting to hit Marsh Creek Lake after ice out for a fe shots at a musky.