Photobucket

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
Before photobucket changed its format I use to be able to post a picture to the site, now a long number comes up and you have to click on it. What do I do to get the picture to come up like before. If I'm confusing you, welcome to my world.

I always use www.tinypic.com . Go to up load. Browse the pick you want from your computer. Copy the file. and then paste it to the forum.

easy, peasy, lemon squeasy.

Thats what it was like before, I just get the hang of it and BAM!!!they change, thank you.

Hey Shamoo... I'm a photobucket user as well and haven't experienced the issue you are referring too... the picture is displayed... if you hover you mouse over the bottom, the different links appear, I copy the IMG link and post it into the thread and it works. Do you have any more details? When did this start happening to you?

Thanks guys, Its probably me, it took about 4 times of copying before I got the paste word to finally came up.

from the thumbnail view, move your cursor over the pic you want, that will bring up a sort of drop down box below it. Click on the one that says "Direct link" and copy the address and paste that between the img code terminators(or whatever those are called)

nicebrown.jpg

Latest posts