Metal heads

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy

Reaction score
How many of you guys are into heavy metal? This is my nephew's band. (lead guitar on the left)

Forever Untold.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RqPypC4cCY
They also have a myspace with a couple songs from their demo available to listen to. And some links to some other bands in their friends list.
https://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=354968050

Post up some links to some local bands in your area.

Not soliciting in any way, just want to share.

Not my kinda music either, but than you did call for Metal Heads, from what I saw, looked like Nephy was getten jiggy wit it =D>

That sounds pretty good! The music sounds good. Couldn't really make out the lyrics, probably mainly due to the bad quality of sound on the video.

flounderhead59 said:
The music is fine, Couldn't understand a word the guy was saying though. I guess I'm too old...
You're NEVER too old... LOL

I figured there'd be some posts about the singing, but that's ok. Listen to almost any music and tell me you can make out all the lyrics..

:D

Anyone listen to Amon Amarth?

What's some of your favorites?

Good Stuff!!! HORNS UP!!!! Good Metalcore!! Love going to little shows like that!!

I Love Some Amon Amarth!!! I got the new CD/DVD Set a while back instant classic!!!

Favorites include -

Megadeth
Metallica
Slayer
Testament
Iron Maiden
As Blood Runs Black
As I lay Dying
Unearth
Lamb Of God
The Black Dahlia Murder
Into Eternity
Hatebreed
Pantera
Warbringer
Chimaira
White Chapel

I could go on........ and ON.... Just Ask Bubba!!!! Ive grew up on this stuff, it feels like a part of me!!

whj812 said:
Good Stuff!!! HORNS UP!!!! Good Metalcore!! Love going to little shows like that!!

I Love Some Amon Amarth!!! I got the new CD/DVD Set a while back instant classic!!!

Favorites include -

Megadeth
Metallica
Slayer
Testament
Iron Maiden
As Blood Runs Black
As I lay Dying
Unearth
Lamb Of God
The Black Dahlia Murder
Into Eternity
Hatebreed
Pantera
Warbringer
Chimaira
White Chapel

I could go on........ and ON.... Just Ask Bubba!!!! Ive grew up on this stuff, it feels like a part of me!!

Looks like my ipod list! :beer:

Sort of a Van Morrison, James Taylor, Carley Simon kinda guy myself. When I'm reallying wanting to rock I can go for some old Aerosmith, Ted Nugent and The Who.

Captain Ahab said:
flounderhead59 said:

Who?

Guess Who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: corny but i couldnt resist :lol: :lol:

Bubba I hope metal isnt the music of choice in the boat at DH, if so im pretty sure that after an hour or two of it ill be actually trying to hook you on the backswing

BassAddict said:
Captain Ahab said:
flounderhead59 said:

Who?

Guess Who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: corny but i couldnt resist :lol: :lol:

Bubba I hope metal isnt the music of choice in the boat at DH, if so im pretty sure that after an hour or two of it ill be actually trying to hook you on the backswing

Im there then! :mrgreen:

Guess I'm old also :) . My tastes are pretty much the same as FH's, though not much on Ted Nugent. I also listen to a lot of country. Depends on what mood I'm in as to what I listen to at any given time.

In my younger days, metal was pretty much all that I listened to. There is one station in the area now that even plays rock so I have been worn down to listening to r&b bubblegum pop top 40 crap by attrition.

You guys are killing me with this Dale Hollow talk. Too bad it is not on a different weekend. :cry:

I can see it now... blasting around the lake at 600 mph, head banging in the "tin boat mosh pit" LMAO

Side note,
I did get the honor of seeing Into Eternity and Nevermore at Ziggy's in Winston Salem, NC AWESOME SHOW!!!

BassAddict said:

Nah, I like metal, but i've never been one to have music in the boat.

I prefer the song of my drag screaming with a 4lb smallie on the other end. :mrgreen:

And Wes....

whj812 said:
Favorites include -

Megadeth
Metallica
Slayer
Testament
Iron Maiden
As Blood Runs Black
As I lay Dying
Unearth
Lamb Of God
The Black Dahlia Murder
Into Eternity
Hatebreed
Pantera
Warbringer
Chimaira
White Chapel

You forgot Lordi! :shock: :lol:

Bubba said:
BassAddict said:

Nah, I like metal, but i've never been one to have music in the boat.

I prefer the song of my drag screaming with a 4lb smallie on the other end. :mrgreen:

And Wes....

whj812 said:
Favorites include -

Megadeth
Metallica
Slayer
Testament
Iron Maiden
As Blood Runs Black
As I lay Dying
Unearth
Lamb Of God
The Black Dahlia Murder
Into Eternity
Hatebreed
Pantera
Warbringer
Chimaira
White Chapel

You forgot Lordi! :shock: :lol:

Oh yeah, Lodi - Can't forget Credence

flounderhead59 said:
Sort of a Van Morrison, James Taylor, Carley Simon kinda guy myself. When I'm reallying wanting to rock I can go for some old Aerosmith, Ted Nugent and The Who.
that looks more like my playlist, but whatever speaks to you is what you have to listen to.

Latest posts