The BANG Website

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russ010

Reaction score
OK.. I just looked at my new website (https://www.bassanglersofnorthgeorgia.com on my work computer and noticed that the buttons on the left are not right.. The buttons with "Rules & Regulations" and "Payout Schedule" are not showing up like I formatted them. Is it just my computer, or is it like this on yours as well? And if you see anything strange, something that doesn't work, or anything else funny, let me know. I know the "Lake Info" page is not working... I haven't built it yet

Also, if you have any ideas, please send them my way! I need all the help I can get. I am working on a few more things (like new buttons) but that was all I could "build" in the short amount of time that I put into making that website last night and the night before.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

The links work for me.... they don't highlight when you place the cursor over them but they do work.

That's why I don't like the buttons either. I created them and I forgot how to make them change on rollover. I am going to fish in the monsoon we are having this weekend, but I should be able to work more on it at night...

Keep checking it out every few days, I will be constantly doing updates and adding new pages, features, etc.

I have a chat page... but it's not what I was looking for, so it's not posted on the website. A chat is not what I was looking for, more of a forum. I checked out phpBB, but that looked too complex for me and I think I'm going to let Jim handle that part for me. I just need to figure out how to link it to my website.

so with that being said Jim, how about setting up me a BANG forum for our newest Tinboats Jon Boat Club

A couple of the buttons should have the text wrapped. Im getting the words cut off on:

1. Rules and Regulations
2. Payout Schedule

and capitalize the word "home".

Lookin good! =D>

Also in your rules.

3) Disqualification from future American Bass Anglers, Inc. events for a period of time up to a lifetime disqualification

like i said before... thanks redbug

What's bad.. that means I copied a different version into that page than the one I formatted... a 2nd set of eyes is always better than 1

thanks guys, I really do appreciate it

As an honorary member I must say job well done =D> . Looks very professional and simple/straight to the point.

FishingCop said:
Site looks great.. Wonderful job..

(TinBoats link/logo needs to be BIGGER)

I know.. I thought I asked Jim for a larger image just like that because BluewaterLED is dwarfing everybody else!

I think I figured out what is wrong with the buttons on some guys computers, and it looks right on others. My laptop is widescreen... so I think that may be the difference, not to mention the fact that my settings on the computer keep everything small.

I'll fiddle with it some more, and try to find out the standard size for a webpage.. I think I can get it worked out right, along with creating my own buttons... I'm thinking about using Bass as my buttons with writing.. and then if I can set it up right, have them do something on rollover.

Latest posts