Bring on the snow

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACarbone624

Reaction score
We are under a winter weather watch as of right now for Sunday night into Monday

"THE POTENTIAL EXISTS FOR 5 TO 9 INCHES OF SNOW"

Depending on how far west the store tracks up the coast. The more west=more snow.

Its about time we get a good snow storm. We haven't had hardly enough for my kids (or me) to play in in the recent years. I probably jinx it now. :mrgreen:

EDIT: Udate: Fox29 says for my area 12" to 17" of snow are possible.

https://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/Philadelphia_Area_Forecast

Waterwings said:
You actually want it to snow deep!? :shock: . Hope your wish comes true.......................just as long as there's no ice involved.

:lol: yea keep the ICE!

Bring on the snow =D> hope you guys sled till your ears go numb, have fun

You make me sick AC [-X ....I do not want any snow at all. I am sick of the snow and ice, bring on the warm weather, and good fishing

Snow yes....but please no ice. We had an ice storm probably 15 years ago. All night long all we heard were trees cracking and falling over. Thankfully none of them hit anything.

jkbirocz said:
You make me sick AC [-X ....I do not want any snow at all. I am sick of the snow and ice, bring on the warm weather, and good fishing

Don't feel too sick :| .....You guys probably won't get much up your way. Go fishing and be happy :mrgreen:

Freezing rain and snow(winter storm)warning here,next couple days.
Maybe it's the last one.

Waterwings said:
It started off with sleet here this morning, then switched to snow, which melted-off. It snowed again a little while ago and melted again. I hope that's it.

The snow kicked in about dark last night and quickly put down a couple of inches. It could be worse, I guess. A couple of hours south of here got over a foot from the front. :shock:

Quackrstackr said:
Waterwings said:
It started off with sleet here this morning, then switched to snow, which melted-off. It snowed again a little while ago and melted again. I hope that's it.

The snow kicked in about dark last night and quickly put down a couple of inches. It could be worse, I guess. A couple of hours south of here got over a foot from the front. :shock:

We lucked out here then. The dusting from yesterday is melting (slowly) now, but the wind is really kicking!

Snowing like crazy here just west of Atlanta. It's above freezing so it's just a 'pretty' event. Cool since we hardly every see the stuff.

-- Poolie

Holy cow!!!!!!It started off as a down pouring rain,turned to HUGE ice pellets,then turned to half dollar size snow flakes with thunder and lightening.In 4 hours we have gotten 3 inches and the news said 3 to 5 inches.At this rate,I think we will get 8 to 10.

Latest posts