Fantasy Baseball

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcritch

Reaction score
Since we had some fun with the Fantasy Football I wanted to know if anyone was interested in participating in a TinBoats Fantasy Baseball League. I Use Fox Sports because it's FREE.....

If anyone is interested send me a PM with your email address and I'll get it setup. If we do get a League setup I'll have the draft at the end of March. I don't like to set it up early since my #1 pitcher usually get's hurt in Spring Training......

We need 9 more teams to have a full boat. Sign up early and dont get left out, a nice FREE league amongst friends, , who could ask for anything more.
Mr. bcritch has taken on the task of getting it started,(thank-you sir) lets support our Tinboat league, As the umps say-------PLAYBALL!!!!!!!!!!!

I did baseball a few years ago... and I didn't have enough time because there are so many games and I don't have that much time to keep up with it... I'd like to, but I'm gonna have to pass until football season comes back around...

Latest posts