Sunday March 8, 2009

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score

Sunday March 8, 2009

Daylight Savings Time begins!

Fishing gets better from here on out

Where the hack are those herring?

school_06.jpg

I've removed the winter tarp from my boat and connected the batteries. Inspected the interior and found no evidence that any animal was in there over the winter. Connected the trailer and found 1 amber running light out (had issues with the same one last year, prolly switch them to LED's this year) Towed the boat around the block and everything seems good to go. I greased the axles before winter storage but will double check them prior to my first trip to the lake. I should reverse the Power Pro on my salmon rods as I have 2 full seasons on it right now. Get some new line for the Walleye rods as well. If it's not raining next weekend (or too cold) I plan to wire in and mount my LMS 522c iGPS

redbug said:
herring are still a month out but plenty to do until then

They Herring showed up yesterday Redbug! They were catching them all day at Broad Creek so that means they are well up the Chessie Bay already,

I predict I have my 1st striped bass for 2009 before 3/20/09!

Captain Ahab said:
redbug said:
herring are still a month out but plenty to do until then

They Herring showed up yesterday Redbug! They were catching them all day at Broad Creek so that means they are well up the Chessie Bay already,

I predict I have my 1st striped bass for 2009 before 3/20/09!
That would be earlier than last year. :wink:

Latest posts